Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lone Light

A moment of clarity,
Shock throughout a lovers eyes,
A cry in silence,
A soul inside dies,

Alone within a world of nonsense,
Don't hide from me, love,
Your eyes are telling a story,
Inventions of personalities,
Promises broken like hearts,
Hello, love,I can tell your torn apart,

Thoughts of you compel me at night,
Thinking I do care,
Only wishing you would know,
It's the hate I can't bare,

You ask, 'Is anybody out there?'
Well I am, for you,
But you wouldn't know,
You see me twice through,

You speak of my name,
And I hear sweet kisses,
And though you won't think the same,
It is my heart that misses,

I try to understand,
The clues you give me,
But my mind won't comprehend,
And my heart won't be free,

I am alone,
And so are you,
Let's be alone together,
In this world that is untrue.

-Dibzii

*Inspired by Hello Alone by Anberlin!

No comments: