Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I posted a poem that represents a lot about me. You see, I love to write poetry and well 'Lone Light' is one of my best poems. I just posted it so you could see what type of person that I am. And now that you know...I might as well tell you what the poem is about:Lone Light was inspired by a song called Hello Alone by Anberlin.

I only listened to the song a cagillion (HA!) times before I wrote a poem about it. But you see, It wasn't just the song that the poem is about. The poem represents someone that I know more than the song itself.Let me tell you now that I'm the type of person to base writings (poetry) upon events and emotions I feel.

When a friend of mine showed me Hello Alone, I immediately wanted to write something about it! But like I said before, the poem isn't only about the song.

Have any questions about 'Lone Light'? Then ask me! I'll answer them right away!

I hope that you can understand where I come from when I write poems. I'm within a whole new world that travels upon a beat of sound to find it's soul.

Hey, what can I say?! I'm a writer!

No comments: